Wednesday, December 7, 2011

putting together a Newsletter

Its been a huge week trying to collate all the stories that made up my UK Research Trip.
I'm just about to send it out... so I will post it here for you if you'd like to read it.

In the meantime a few photos...

A xmas present from a wonderful friend that I was delighted to receive the other day:


handmade goodies...


a seed necklace she found and polished up


                                                                   her own chai recipe


                                                                     seeds from her garden

Such a thoughtful, aromatic and throughly delightful gift! What are you creating this year to give?


NB: The previous post contained a video from U-tube that someone sent me recently. Don't know why I couldn't add text when reblogging the video...so this is the reference:

Jeremiah "Jere" Gettle has always been passionate about saving seeds. He is the founder of Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, and speaks to CHOW at his seed bank in Petaluma, California.

5 comments:

Rosaria Williams said...

Ah, someone close to my part of the world. Delightful!

Sophie Munns said...

Hi Rosaria,

HIs seed 'Bank' looks fascinating! do tell if you go visit!
S

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Dear Sophie, did you get my email? Would so love to hear from you with your address ;o)

Lots of love C xx

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Dearest Sophie

Did you get me email ... would so love to hear from you with your address ;o)

Lots of love C xx

Be A Fun Mum said...

Hi Sophie

I came across this gorgeous blog when I was looking for a type of seed I found. I'm from Brisbane and I found these when I was out for a walk. Any idea what tree they are from?
http://beafunmum.com/2011/12/mini-pine-cone-wreath/

Kelly
beafunmum@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...